A Glimpse Into The Process…It’s time to make the soap!
1) First I gather all of my materials and protective gear…
2) Next I warm up my oil, and carefully mix the lye into my liquid (water, milk, beer, etc.)
3) Once everything has reached the proper temperature, it’s time to watch the magic happen! I stir the lye mixture into the oil, and keep stirring and blending until it starts to saponify.
4) After adding my natural scents and/or colorants I pour the soap into my molds.
5) After approximately 24 hours I take the soaps out of the molds and cut them up.The soaps then cure for 4-6 weeks before they are ready to be used!
And there you have it…SOAP!